1. The aluminum extrusion profile
must be cooled to below 50 degrees before stretching. If the temperature is too high, stretching will not only burn the human body, the hair belt, but also expose absolute waste products such as bending, twisting, and poor performance before and after aging, because the stress in the aluminum alloy profile can not be completely eliminated.
2. Tensile control within 1%, should pay attention to the head and tail standard deviation, the appearance of water hemp (fish scale) traces, low elongation, high hardness, low brittleness (low plasticity), insufficient drawing will reduce the compressive strength and hardness of the profile, even if aging (quenching) can not improve the hardness, aluminum extrusion profile is prone to arc bending.
3. In order to control the tensile deformation of the entire profile and control the standard deformation of the entire profile, the appropriate special gasket and the appropriate way must be selected. The opening material, arc material, cantilever material and bending form of aluminum extrusion profile should pay attention to the correct and usable use of stretching gaskets.
4. Pay attention to the stress of small foot, fine tooth, long leg, arc surface, slope surface, opening, view point and other small foot, fine tooth, long leg, arc surface, slope surface, opening, view point and other defects of aluminum extrusion profile, such as width to thickness ratio, long wall hanging length, large arc, large wall thickness difference, strange shape and so on. To prevent local or standard deformation, distortion, spiral and other defects.
5. Because the top strip has the effect of heat retardation, the aluminum extrusion profile with high decorative appearance requirements must be turned up and down to accelerate average heat dissipation and reduce the transverse bright spot defects caused by uneven heat dissipation crystallization. Its unique feature is that the surface is wide. Aluminum extrusion profile is thicker, so more attention should be paid to it.
6. In the process of feeding, moving and stretching, shall not rub, pull, fold, squeeze or pack each other, and shall retain a certain gap between each other. Aluminum extrusion profiles that are prone to bending and discharge should be dealt with quickly and taken care of each other if necessary.