Machinery and equipment aluminum profiles
titanium plating process belongs to the coating technology, which is the addition of pre-plating and plating process steps on the basis of the traditional titanium plating process. Machinery and equipment aluminum profiles process is to place the activated electroplated parts in salt and hydrochloric acid aqueous solution for chemical treatment.
(1) Ingredients: According to the specific alloy grade produced, the amount of various alloy components is calculated, and various raw materials are reasonably matched.
(2) Smelting: The ready materials are added to the smelting furnace according to the production procedure requirements, and the dross and gas in the furnace are effectively removed by means of degassing and slag removal refining.
(3) Casting: Under particular casting production conditions, by means of the deep well casting system, the molten aluminum juice is cooled into round cast aluminum rods of various specifications.
(4) Extrusion: Extrusion is the forming method of machinery and equipment aluminum profiles. First, the mold is designed and manufactured according to the machinery and equipment aluminum profiles, and a heated round casting rod is extruded from the mold by an extruder.
(5) Coloring (here is mainly about oxidation process) oxidation: Extrusion machinery and equipment aluminum profiles, the surface corrosion resistance is not strong, must be anodized treatment. To improve the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance of machinery and equipment aluminum profiles.
The main processes are as follows: (1) Surface pretreatment: chemical or physical cleaning of the surface of the machinery and equipment aluminum profiles, and exposure of the pure matrix to obtain a complete and dense artificial oxide film. Spectral or non-luminous (matte) surfaces can also be obtained by mechanical means.
(2) Anodizing: under certain technological conditions, anodizing forms a dense, porous and strongly adsorbed Al203 film on the substrate surface.
(3) Sealing: the pores of the porous oxide film formed after anodic oxidation are closed, thus improving the pollution resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the oxide film. The oxide film is colorless and transparent. By using the strong adsorption of oxide film before sealing, metal salt is adsorbed and deposited in the film hole, so that its surface shows a variety of colors other than black, bronze, gold, stainless steel and other non-true color (silver white).