There are good and bad aluminum solar panel frames
, and the number of purchased aluminum profiles is huge, it is impossible to check one by one, the following teach you how to identify the quality of solar aluminum type:
1. Identification check: whether the aluminum solar panel frame and package are marked with product standard code and production license number;
2. Surface quality: aluminum solar panel frame surface should be clean, not allowed to have cracks, peeling, corrosion and bubbles and other defects, but also not allowed to have corrosion spots, electric burns, black spots, oxide film off and other defects;
3. Oxide film thickness: the oxide film of aluminum solar panel frame is formed in anodic oxidation, which has a protective and decorative effect and can be detected by eddy current thickness measuring instrument;
4. Hole sealing quality: the acid leaching method is generally used in the field inspection, and the aluminum solar panel frame with poor hole sealing will leave obvious traces. The more severe the trace, the worse the hole sealing quality.
5. Corrosion resistance: the drop alkali test can be used to visually observe the liquid droplets until corrosion bubbles are generated, and the penetration time of the oxide film is calculated. This test is easy to be judged outdoors in summer.