1. Before placing the aluminum profile cylinders
on the machine, it must be ground and polished, usually by polishing the working belt to the mirror surface. Check the flatness of the mold belt before installation. The quality of nitriding determines the finish of machining belt buffing to a certain degree. The mold cavity must be cleaned with high pressure gas and brush, there is no dust or foreign impurities, otherwise it is easy to pull out the operation belt under the metal flow drive, so that the kneaded profiled products appear thick or underline defects.
2. When kneading, the aluminum profile cylinders of the mold holding time is generally about 2 to 3 hours, but not more than 8 hours, otherwise the hardness of the mold working with nitride layer will be reduced, in the case of not wear-resistant will lead to the rough appearance of the profile, and will cause scratches and defects.
3. Choose the correct alkaline washing (boiling mold) method, after the mold is removed, immediately soak in alkali water, at this time the mold temperature is above 500 °C, because the alkali water temperature is much lower than the mold temperature, if the mold temperature drops rapidly, the mold is easy to crack, the correct way is to place the mold in the air 100°-150°C, and soak it in alkali water after unloading the mold.
4. Optimize kneading process, in order to scientifically extend the life of aluminum profile cylinders mould, reasonable use of the mould is an aspect that can not be ignored, as the working conditions of kneading mould are poor, it is necessary to take a reasonable method to ensure the layout function of the mould in kneading production.
5. In the early stage of the application of aluminum profile cylinders, the mold must be reasonably nitriding. External nitriding treatment can greatly improve the external hardness of the mold under the premise of meeting the durability of the mold, thus reducing the thermal wear of the mold. It should be noted that surface nitriding cannot be done in one go. In the process of mold use, it is necessary to carry out 3 repeated nitriding treatment, and the thickness of the nitriding layer is generally required to reach 0.15mm.