Common surface treatment methods
The surface treatment of aluminum veneer curtain wall
is aimed at protecting the surface of aluminum from oxidation and achieving satisfactory color effect. There are many kinds of surface treatment methods, the most commonly used are 3 kinds of roller coating, spraying, laminating. The aluminum veneer curtain wall treated by three methods is called roller coated plate, spray coated plate and laminating plate respectively.
Roller coated plate
1. Raw materials and process
Coating method of roller: Coating the surface of aluminum veneer curtain wall with the paint required by the customer, and forming coated aluminum rolls after high temperature baking. In order to ensure the adhesion force of the coating, that is, the adhesion force, before coating, it is necessary to clean the aluminum, so that it is easy to bond with the paint.
There are 4 types of paint used for roller coating: acrylic, polyester, fluorocarbon and nano.
(1) Acrylic is a kind of resistant paint (plastic), relatively hard, brittle, easy to dry when bending, rarely used in the high-grade aluminum veneer curtain wall project.
(2) Polyester is a kind of plastic with low density, which is soft and produces resistance when bending. Polyurethane is added to polyester to make it softer.
(3) Fluorocarbon is a collection of fluorine and carbon, excellent stability, in the wind, rain and sun will not change color, this is an excellent material for outdoor engineering.
(4) Nano is the use of physical and chemical methods to minimize the molecules of polyester and fluorocarbon, so as to achieve nano and form a new coating. It is characterized by brightness, self-cleaning, no oil and dust. Apply it to a standard coating surface during construction. Coating has single coating, double coating, three coating and other processes. A single coat is a single coat of paint. Double coat is primer first, then top coat. Double paint thick, better protection effect, so the quality of the paint is better when bending. Therefore, in the high-grade aluminum veneer curtain wall materials, the double coating process is generally adopted. Three coating is on the basis of the first two layers, and then a layer of cover varnish.