1. The stretching must be cooled to below 50 degrees in the motor housing aluminum extrusions before it can be moved to the stretching rack for stretching operation. If the temperature is too high, the stretching will burn the human body and the hair strip. More because it can not completely eliminate the stress in the motor housing aluminum extrusions and present twists and turns before and after aging, poor function and other certain waste products.
2. The control of the tensile amount is at the mercy of 1%, and it should be noted that the tensile amount is too high, the head and tail scale error will occur, the surface of the water grain twist (fish scale) marks, low elongation, high hardness brittle (low plasticity).
3. Too low tensile amount will make the profile compressive strength and hardness is low, and even aging (quenching) can not improve the hardness, motor housing aluminum extrusions easy curved twists.
4. In order to control the tensile deformation and very good control of the scale change of the whole motor housing aluminum extrusions, appropriate special clamping pad and appropriate methods should be selected.
5. Especially the opening material, circular arc material, cantilever material, and tortuous shape of motor housing aluminum extrusions should pay attention to the reasonable and useful use of stretching clip pad.
6. Pay attention to the height of the width ratio, the length of the overhanging wall, the large arc, the thickness of the wall, the shape of the strange motor housing aluminum extrusions, view the above small feet, thin teeth, long legs, circular surface, inclined plane, opening, viewing point, etc. Avoid motor housing aluminum extrusions or point scale deformation, twisting, spiral and other shortcomings.
7. Because the wool strip has the effect of heat resistance, the aluminum profile with high decorative appearance demand must be turned more up and down before and after, so as to evenly heat dissipation, reduce the transverse bright spot shortcomings due to the uneven heat dissipation crystallity and then occur, especially the large wide surface, thick wall motor housing aluminum extrusions should pay more attention to.
8. In the process of taking materials and moving and stretching, shall not rub, pull, stack, jam, intertwine with each other, and shall reserve certain intervals between each other.
9. Timely disposal of aluminum alloy profiles with easy twists and turns and length of discharge, and maintenance and disposal of each other when necessary.