1. Oxidation processing, because of aluminum's strong corrosion resistance and easy oxidation, it is necessary to treat the surface of aluminum products to increase the wear resistance and corrosion of aluminum extrusion profile
2. Extrusion forming, the required product model is carved out through the mold, the semi-finished aluminum material is poured into the mold, and the extrusion is formed by the extruder.
3. Casting, molten aluminum through casting technology for the first process of aluminum product processing, casting out the required products.
4. Smelting impurities, impurities removal process in the melting furnace, to ensure better product performance.
5. Ingredients to improve the hardness of products, because aluminum itself is a relatively soft material, need to add some other things, to produce a relatively high hardness, we need products.
Work flow of aluminum extruder
1. Check the transmission belt, cold bed, storage table for damage and scrape profiles.
2. Confirm the length of the aluminum extrusion profile before stretching, at the predetermined tensile rate, that is, the main chuck moving position.
3. According to the shape of the aluminum extrusion profile to confirm the clamping method, large section hollow extrusion profile, can be stuffed into the stretching pad, but try to ensure enough clamping area.
4. Stretch the aluminum extrusion profile when it cools to below 50 degrees.
5. When the aluminum extrusion profile is bent and twisted, it should be first corrected and then stretched.
6. Pull the first and second heel to confirm whether the predetermined tensile rate and clamping method are appropriate. Visual bending, twisting, checking the profile of the plane gap, flaring, parallel mouth, if not appropriate to adjust the tensile rate.
7. When the normal tensile rate still cannot eliminate bending, twisting, or the geometric size cannot be qualified, the operator should be informed to stop squeezing.
8. Aluminum extrusion profile on the cooling table cannot rub, collide or overlap to prevent rubbing.