1. Raw materials: Calculate the amount of various added alloy compositions and reasonable raw materials according to the needs of the specific alloy models produced.
2. Smelting: Good raw materials are added to the melting furnace for melting according to the process requirements, and the slag melting means can effectively remove the mixed gas through degassing and slag removal.
3. Casting: Under certain conditions, the good casting process of liquid aluminum smelting is cooled and cast into round cast rods of various specifications by a deep casting system.
4. Squeeze: Squeeze the device to form the outline. According to the aluminum profile
section design, the mold is manufactured, and a aluminum profile product is extruded from the mold. The 6063 grade alloy is also artificially aged and quenched by air cooling during the extrusion process to complete the subsequent heat treatment and strengthening.
5. Color: Mainly the oxidation process.
6. Oxidation: Good aluminum alloy extruded profiles, the surface is not strong in corrosion resistance, and the surface is anodized to improve the corrosion resistance, aesthetics, wear resistance and appearance of aluminum alloys.
7. Surface treatment: Chemical or clean surface profile, pure bare substrate to facilitate the physical method of complete artificial oxide film is dense. You can also get a mirror or a matte (matt) finish by mechanical means.
8. Anodizing: The pretreated surface part, under certain conditions, when the substrate surface is anodized, a dense, AL₂O₃ porous layer, which has the strong adsorption force.
9. Sealing: The pores of the porous film of the oxide film produced after the anodization is finished, so as to improve the pollution, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the oxide film. The oxide film is colorless and transparent, using strong absorption holes in the film to adsorb some metals before sealing the oxide film, the outer shape can appear gray (silver) than many colors, such as: black, bronze, gold, stainless steel color, etc.