In industry, industrial aluminum profiles
is very common profiles, but industrial aluminum profiles may appear the problem of bubbles, do you know in the face of this problem, how should be solved?
Industrial aluminum profiles is one of the most widely used non-ferrous structural materials in industry, which has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding, construction, decoration and chemical industry. With the rapid development of science and technology and industrial economy in recent years, the demand for aluminum alloy welded structural parts is increasing day by day, which makes the research on the weldability of aluminum alloy further.
The wide application of aluminum alloy has promoted the development of aluminum alloy welding technology, and the development of welding technology has expanded the application field of aluminum alloy, so the welding technology of aluminum alloy is becoming one of the hot spots of research.
The reason for bubbles on the surface of industrial aluminum profiles: Generally, it is the gas inside the aluminum alloy cast rod or the air involved in the extrusion process, the expansion occurs in the extrusion and the subsequent heat treatment process, leading to the defects formed by the surface of the profile.
1. Reduce the gas content inside the aluminum alloy casting rod as far as possible.
2. The surface of the aluminum alloy casting rod shall be clean and free from oil stains.
3. Clean the extrusion cylinder.
4. Aluminum alloy bar temperature should not be too high.
5. Increase the thickness of the residual pressure.
6. Control the amount of lubricating oil applied to avoid excessive lubrication.
The above is about the causes of industrial aluminum profiles bubbles, and the solution, if you in the use of industrial aluminum profiles, encountered the above problems, i hope we can better solve these problems.