Because motor housing aluminum extrusions
using industrial aluminum alloy profiles, the application of building blocks principle can be assembled into various structural types according to different needs, compared with sheet metal structure, simplified design, shorten the production cycle, to avoid a series of shortcomings such as complex structure, many parts, design workload. The surface of motor housing aluminum extrusions is easy to produce concave and convex corrugation in the process of processing. So how to solve the motor housing aluminum extrusions surface convex corrugated defect?
1. Production is the design and manufacture of qualified motor housing aluminum extrusions extrusion mold is the key, mold factory to eliminate artificial mold processing defects.
2. Motor housing aluminum extrusions wave serious, to repair mold, mold, back to deal with.
3. When the new mold or repaired motor housing aluminum extrusions mold begins to extrude, there will be waves. The first time can be low temperature and slow extrusion, in the middle can be paused several times before extrusion. The aim is to make the working tape stick metal filling and sometimes the waves disappear naturally.
4. Slight waves can be treated by increasing traction and stretching.
5. Slight wave, adjust the center of the barrel and die surface, so that the aluminum in the barrel into the mold cavity of the aluminum change to affect the flow rate. This kind of production is feasible in urgent need, but it is not recommended in normal processing.
6. To ensure the reasonable support of the support pad, so as to ensure smooth discharge.
7. The end of about 1m wave thickness adjustment and excess pressure, reduce the extrusion speed. Or as a chuck in the stretching process.
8. In the production process of motor housing aluminum extrusions, it is found that the scratch caused by the mold empty knife is small or the flow rate of aluminum profile, can be adjusted by oil, quenching and lubrication on the small side die working belt and rub pad side die pad.